skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Price Peeps
Tales and adventures of the Price family
November 6, 2008
Weezer Concert
Kieran and I went to see the Weezer concert at the Arizona State Fair and had a great time! Crappy food, great music, and porta-potties = one fabulous evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autism Awareness Background
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(14)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(4)
I Now Pronounce You...
Designers, mayors, and elections...oh my!
Trick or Treat
Weezer Concert
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
Blog List
Beautiful Remodel
I love me some fabric.
Letters from Liz
Just the Girls
We are Super Luigi Bros!
Followers
About Me
Price Peeps
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment